CHICAGO – The Partnership for a Connected Illinois, in partnership with the American Telemedicine Association, presented its 2017 Awards for Excellence in Telehealth Leadership last week.
The Awards for Excellence in Telehealth Leadership are given to organizations that have made exceptional contributions to advancing telehealth in Illinois on behalf of their members, employees, communities, providers and patients.
This year’s recipients are:
Improved Care for Underserved Populations:
- Leadership Award: Illinois Telehealth Network
- Achievement Award: Rush University Medical Center Tele-Stroke Network
Improved Policy Changes to Advance Telehealth:
- Leadership Award: Presence Health
Advancing Telehealth by Innovation:
- Leadership Award: Regroup Therapy
- Achievement Award: TelePharm
Partnership for a Connected Illinois was formed to ensure broadband access throughout Illinois and to maximize its impact and adoption.